Our Family Four

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hannah's Birthday at Kew Part 2 and Sleeping in Public

Posted on 7:09 AM by Unknown
Kewgardens 24We left the green house and headed out back by the Rose Garden Tea Party that had recently been set up.Kewgardens 20Kewgardens 22Kewgardens 23By this time, we were all pretty pooped.  Hannah had already fallen asleep in her stroller, and Jayce was trying to fall asleep.Kewgardens 25Kewgardens 26So we stopped off one of the paths, parked Hannah  in the shade in her stroller, and Chris and Jayce grabbed a sunny spot nearby for a mid-day, full-sun snooze.Kewgardens 30Kewgardens 31Kewgardens 32Kewgardens 28I thought it was kind of funny and just wanted to take pictures, Kewgardens 29but it turns out that Jayce couldn't sleep, so he joined me,Kewgardens 33and we took some pictures together.Kewgardens 34Kewgardens 35Then he wanted to use the big camera for a bit,Kewgardens 36one of his pictures, above, IMG 1436and I took one of him with my phone, in another one of those "I'm taking a picture of him taking a picture of me" circles like I've talked about before.Kewgardens 39Then we found one of those machines that presses your penny and turns it into a souvenir and Jayce was SO excited about it, as you can see.  In Hannah's sunglasses. And the rest is history.Kewgardens 38Kewgardens 40Kewgardens 41Kewgardens 42
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Birthday, London, us | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • We're Off!
    Saturday morning Chris, Jayce and I left Chicago and headed to Florida.  Jayce was a complete gem in the car, and I was so grateful for our ...
  • Celebrating 2
    We've had a bit of a dilemma about Jayce's birthday each year, because we don't have any family nearby to have just a little fam...
  • Christmas in Ohio
    My Christmas pictures are obviously incredibly overdue, and in an attempt to consolidate my efforts a bit, I turned to collages. Family Ti...
  • Busy
    Well, my month of every day weekday blogging is over. And now that it's over what did I think of it? Eh. I don't know that I actual...
  • 30 Years
    Happy birthday.  Today, you turn 30.  I am so lucky to have you.  You have brought more joy to my life in our decade together than I thoug...
  • 20 Months Old
    When Jayce was about 10 weeks old, I went to meet up with a few friends for coffee. It was the first time they had ever met Jayce and they...
  • Valentines Day: The One Where We Celebrated
    For Valentines Day this year, we had a variety of celebrations. That morning, Chris and Jayce woke me up with cards, chocolate, and somethin...
  • Rocking, Not Sleeping
    Little Hannah, you have just drifted off to sleep. You might have drifted off 2 minutes ago, or 20 minutes ago. I'm so tired, and would...
  • Moving In Outtakes
    So, moving in.  The weekend when we arrived was a crazy one.  Not only did 4 other people descend upon the flat, but also 4 people's stu...
  • The Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly
    If you ever get around my brother for a minute, ask him about the time that I gave him his first buttered popcorn flavored jelly belly.  It ...

Categories

  • 2013 Monthly Goals (11)
  • attempts at being crafty and domestic (80)
  • Baby #2 (31)
  • Birthday (29)
  • Chelsea (30)
  • Chris (48)
  • Christmas (33)
  • decor (4)
  • Ellery (1)
  • Erin (54)
  • Etsy (9)
  • family (46)
  • Germany (6)
  • Grandparents (49)
  • Halloween (11)
  • Hannah (116)
  • Holidays (30)
  • House (17)
  • I Heart Faces (3)
  • I sew (9)
  • Jayce (219)
  • Justin (10)
  • LCC (3)
  • Lemon Tree Creations (12)
  • Lincoln (6)
  • London (52)
  • marriage (1)
  • me (100)
  • milestones (10)
  • naptime (4)
  • Parenting (49)
  • photography stuff (38)
  • photos (48)
  • Publication (6)
  • random (23)
  • Scotland (4)
  • sick (7)
  • Sunday Six (3)
  • The Farm (1)
  • travel (12)
  • tricks (4)
  • tutorial (3)
  • us (153)
  • vacation (19)
  • videos (21)
  • Visitors (2)
  • walking (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (79)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (15)
      • Hannah Doll
      • Hannah's Birthday at Kew Part 2 and Sleeping in Pu...
      • Hannah's Birthday at Kew Gardens, Part 1
      • The Floral A-Line: AKA, My Favorite
      • On Non-Milk and Hannah's Bubble Shorts
      • Fluttery Floral Tunic Dress
      • Four Dresses, Three Too Big
      • Popsicle Geranium and A Surprise
      • On Making Dresses, the Geranium, and Being One of ...
      • Childhood and Motherhood and Oatmeal and Walks
      • Race Day
      • The Tent
      • Hannah Says...
      • School Holidays and Our Park
      • Jayce's Birthday Party
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (142)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (131)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile