Our Family Four

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Every Day Blog: NaBloPoMo

Posted on 6:00 AM by Unknown

There is a thing in November called "National Blog Posting Month" or "NaBloPoMo," which encourages bloggers to post every single day in the month of November.

I tried it a few years ago and almost did it, 28 out of 30 days. I had decided to start a few days into the month, so I missed those first days. (But it was also my birthday, so I still think that's a good 'Get out of Jail Free' card.)

NaBloPoMo 465x287

I think I'm going to try it this year. At least, I'm going to try for "every week day in November" as opposed to every day, which will still be a big challenge for me. It will be a good way to (attempt to) get caught up on my photos and thoughts, and (I'm hoping) can help me to speed up my photo editing and blogging process, which are much slower than I'd like for them to be.

It seems like a good self-imposed challenge, and I like a challenge. And now that it's public, then I'll really try to follow through with it.

There will likely be lots of these two, like this day when Hannah was heckling Jayce as we played Ants in the Pants.

Aip 1

And if I get caught up on them, then maybe Chris and I can sneak in there as well. Here's hoping.

Happy November!

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in me | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • We're Off!
    Saturday morning Chris, Jayce and I left Chicago and headed to Florida.  Jayce was a complete gem in the car, and I was so grateful for our ...
  • Celebrating 2
    We've had a bit of a dilemma about Jayce's birthday each year, because we don't have any family nearby to have just a little fam...
  • Christmas in Ohio
    My Christmas pictures are obviously incredibly overdue, and in an attempt to consolidate my efforts a bit, I turned to collages. Family Ti...
  • Busy
    Well, my month of every day weekday blogging is over. And now that it's over what did I think of it? Eh. I don't know that I actual...
  • 30 Years
    Happy birthday.  Today, you turn 30.  I am so lucky to have you.  You have brought more joy to my life in our decade together than I thoug...
  • 20 Months Old
    When Jayce was about 10 weeks old, I went to meet up with a few friends for coffee. It was the first time they had ever met Jayce and they...
  • Valentines Day: The One Where We Celebrated
    For Valentines Day this year, we had a variety of celebrations. That morning, Chris and Jayce woke me up with cards, chocolate, and somethin...
  • Rocking, Not Sleeping
    Little Hannah, you have just drifted off to sleep. You might have drifted off 2 minutes ago, or 20 minutes ago. I'm so tired, and would...
  • Moving In Outtakes
    So, moving in.  The weekend when we arrived was a crazy one.  Not only did 4 other people descend upon the flat, but also 4 people's stu...
  • The Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly
    If you ever get around my brother for a minute, ask him about the time that I gave him his first buttered popcorn flavored jelly belly.  It ...

Categories

  • 2013 Monthly Goals (11)
  • attempts at being crafty and domestic (80)
  • Baby #2 (31)
  • Birthday (29)
  • Chelsea (30)
  • Chris (48)
  • Christmas (33)
  • decor (4)
  • Ellery (1)
  • Erin (54)
  • Etsy (9)
  • family (46)
  • Germany (6)
  • Grandparents (49)
  • Halloween (11)
  • Hannah (116)
  • Holidays (30)
  • House (17)
  • I Heart Faces (3)
  • I sew (9)
  • Jayce (219)
  • Justin (10)
  • LCC (3)
  • Lemon Tree Creations (12)
  • Lincoln (6)
  • London (52)
  • marriage (1)
  • me (100)
  • milestones (10)
  • naptime (4)
  • Parenting (49)
  • photography stuff (38)
  • photos (48)
  • Publication (6)
  • random (23)
  • Scotland (4)
  • sick (7)
  • Sunday Six (3)
  • The Farm (1)
  • travel (12)
  • tricks (4)
  • tutorial (3)
  • us (153)
  • vacation (19)
  • videos (21)
  • Visitors (2)
  • walking (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (79)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2011 (142)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (22)
      • Busy
      • Chocolate Frosting
      • Hannah and Grandma
      • Booties
      • Thankful Again
      • Thankful
      • Go Together
      • Family Fall Photos
      • Jayce Questions
      • 5 Months and Foot Grabs
      • Batman in the ER
      • Best Parenting Article Ever
      • Hush Little Baby
      • I'll Ask Hannah
      • Preschool Things
      • Blankets, Converse, and a Dress
      • Halloween: A Dragon and Candy Corn
      • My Favorite Cows
      • Family Blessing Service
      • On My Birthday
      • An Every Day Blog: NaBloPoMo
      • Florida, The Pictures
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (131)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile