Our Family Four

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pitcher & Piano, AKA A Dinner 8 Months in the Making

Posted on 12:33 PM by Unknown

Hbath 19I think by now I've mentioned a million or so times how often we head over to Richmond.  The first week we were here we went with Chelsea to show her around, do some shopping, sight see, etc.  As we were walking over the bridge we caught sight of this restaurant (above picture, with the white stone banister), and vowed to go there when she came to visit.  So it was the first place we went.

Pitcherpiano 5Pitcherpiano 3Chris and I have been here before just the two of us, and the food is good.  But the obvious attraction is the beautiful riverfront view, and on this warm Friday night it was hopping.  Luckily, the kids were entertained easily.  Hannah with Chelsea's ice water and straw, and Jayce with Grandma's phone.  It was perfect.Pitcherpiano 10Pitcherpiano 11Pitcherpiano 4Pitcherpiano 13ChdrinkPitcherpiano 6The food was good, but the highlight was after dinner.  A boardwalk, an ice cream van, a wall to be walked on, beautiful trees, a setting sun, etc.  

Riverfront 1Riverfront 2Riverfront 3Riverfront 6Riverfront 5Riverfront 7Riverfront 9Riverfront 8Riverfront 11Riverfront 13Riverfront 15Riverfront 14Riverfront 16Riverfront 18Riverfront 19Riverfront 20Riverfront 21JtreescolorRiverfront 28JtreesbwRiverfront 29Riverfront 30Riverfront 31Good night Richmond river front, we'll see you again soon.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Chelsea, Grandparents, London, us, Visitors | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • We're Off!
    Saturday morning Chris, Jayce and I left Chicago and headed to Florida.  Jayce was a complete gem in the car, and I was so grateful for our ...
  • Celebrating 2
    We've had a bit of a dilemma about Jayce's birthday each year, because we don't have any family nearby to have just a little fam...
  • Christmas in Ohio
    My Christmas pictures are obviously incredibly overdue, and in an attempt to consolidate my efforts a bit, I turned to collages. Family Ti...
  • Valentines Day: The One Where We Celebrated
    For Valentines Day this year, we had a variety of celebrations. That morning, Chris and Jayce woke me up with cards, chocolate, and somethin...
  • Busy
    Well, my month of every day weekday blogging is over. And now that it's over what did I think of it? Eh. I don't know that I actual...
  • 30 Years
    Happy birthday.  Today, you turn 30.  I am so lucky to have you.  You have brought more joy to my life in our decade together than I thoug...
  • 20 Months Old
    When Jayce was about 10 weeks old, I went to meet up with a few friends for coffee. It was the first time they had ever met Jayce and they...
  • Five for Wednesday
    Oh blog, how I have neglected you.  I know I always say this, but it has been incredibly crazy around here.  Here are just a few highlights....
  • Family Blessing Service
    Our church had it's family blessing service last weekend. Instead of the minister introducing our newest addition and praying for the f...
  • Rocking, Not Sleeping
    Little Hannah, you have just drifted off to sleep. You might have drifted off 2 minutes ago, or 20 minutes ago. I'm so tired, and would...

Categories

  • 2013 Monthly Goals (11)
  • attempts at being crafty and domestic (80)
  • Baby #2 (31)
  • Birthday (29)
  • Chelsea (30)
  • Chris (48)
  • Christmas (33)
  • decor (4)
  • Ellery (1)
  • Erin (54)
  • Etsy (9)
  • family (46)
  • Germany (6)
  • Grandparents (49)
  • Halloween (11)
  • Hannah (116)
  • Holidays (30)
  • House (17)
  • I Heart Faces (3)
  • I sew (9)
  • Jayce (219)
  • Justin (10)
  • LCC (3)
  • Lemon Tree Creations (12)
  • Lincoln (6)
  • London (52)
  • marriage (1)
  • me (100)
  • milestones (10)
  • naptime (4)
  • Parenting (49)
  • photography stuff (38)
  • photos (48)
  • Publication (6)
  • random (23)
  • Scotland (4)
  • sick (7)
  • Sunday Six (3)
  • The Farm (1)
  • travel (12)
  • tricks (4)
  • tutorial (3)
  • us (153)
  • vacation (19)
  • videos (21)
  • Visitors (2)
  • walking (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (79)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • Birthday Party "Things"
      • We Just Wanted to Go to the Bridge, But We Went to...
      • The One Where Jayce represents Louisville and Then...
      • The One Where I Take a Picture of Her Taking a Pic...
      • Jayce's Birthday: The Golden Edition
      • The Park and The Tree
      • Hooray Daddy!
      • Friends
      • A New Addition
      • Hannah
      • Pitcher & Piano, AKA A Dinner 8 Months in the Making
      • Trumpeting the Coffee Shop
      • Visitors: Mom and Chelsea
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (142)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (131)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile