Our Family Four

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stages of a Kiss

Posted on 6:00 AM by Unknown

How many steps are there when you give or receive a kiss in your house?

There used to be 2 steps in our house, a kiss, and then patting it in. This started because Jayce would periodically receive a kiss, and then wipe it off, giggling, knowing that this would entice us to come back and give him more kisses. We started patting them in, so that they would stick, and not be able to be wiped off. We've done this for months.

But in the past month, Jayce has added several steps. I hope I can remember them all.

Kiss 1

1.) Kiss.

2.) Pat it in. (Not pictured.)

Kiss 2

3.) Put some love in it. (Kiss the finger tips, then push the love in.)

Kiss 3

4.) Zoom. (Put your palm over the kiss that has love patted in, and turn counter-clockwise, while saying "zoom".)

Kiss 4

5.) Hammer it in. (Hammer over the kiss with your fist. Say, "Hammer hammer hammer.")

Kiss 5

6.) Cut. (Slide the side of your hand down across the kiss, like a saw that is cutting in only one direction. Say, "Cut.")

(We don't get it either. We think at this stage that he's just mentally going through his toolbox.)

Kiss 6

7.) Boom. (Gently tap over the kiss, as a final attempt to seal it all in.)

I couldn't make this kind of stuff up. 7 steps to a kiss, and I often get in trouble for getting them in the wrong order.

Also, yes, Valentines Day shirts. I made them 2 weeks ago and I love them. :)

Linking to Miscellaneous Monday and Life Made Lovely.

E1025F317CFB5B8E9E5C526E5CC0F475 copy

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Holidays, Jayce, us | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • We're Off!
    Saturday morning Chris, Jayce and I left Chicago and headed to Florida.  Jayce was a complete gem in the car, and I was so grateful for our ...
  • Celebrating 2
    We've had a bit of a dilemma about Jayce's birthday each year, because we don't have any family nearby to have just a little fam...
  • Christmas in Ohio
    My Christmas pictures are obviously incredibly overdue, and in an attempt to consolidate my efforts a bit, I turned to collages. Family Ti...
  • Busy
    Well, my month of every day weekday blogging is over. And now that it's over what did I think of it? Eh. I don't know that I actual...
  • 30 Years
    Happy birthday.  Today, you turn 30.  I am so lucky to have you.  You have brought more joy to my life in our decade together than I thoug...
  • 20 Months Old
    When Jayce was about 10 weeks old, I went to meet up with a few friends for coffee. It was the first time they had ever met Jayce and they...
  • Valentines Day: The One Where We Celebrated
    For Valentines Day this year, we had a variety of celebrations. That morning, Chris and Jayce woke me up with cards, chocolate, and somethin...
  • Rocking, Not Sleeping
    Little Hannah, you have just drifted off to sleep. You might have drifted off 2 minutes ago, or 20 minutes ago. I'm so tired, and would...
  • Moving In Outtakes
    So, moving in.  The weekend when we arrived was a crazy one.  Not only did 4 other people descend upon the flat, but also 4 people's stu...
  • The Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly
    If you ever get around my brother for a minute, ask him about the time that I gave him his first buttered popcorn flavored jelly belly.  It ...

Categories

  • 2013 Monthly Goals (11)
  • attempts at being crafty and domestic (80)
  • Baby #2 (31)
  • Birthday (29)
  • Chelsea (30)
  • Chris (48)
  • Christmas (33)
  • decor (4)
  • Ellery (1)
  • Erin (54)
  • Etsy (9)
  • family (46)
  • Germany (6)
  • Grandparents (49)
  • Halloween (11)
  • Hannah (116)
  • Holidays (30)
  • House (17)
  • I Heart Faces (3)
  • I sew (9)
  • Jayce (219)
  • Justin (10)
  • LCC (3)
  • Lemon Tree Creations (12)
  • Lincoln (6)
  • London (52)
  • marriage (1)
  • me (100)
  • milestones (10)
  • naptime (4)
  • Parenting (49)
  • photography stuff (38)
  • photos (48)
  • Publication (6)
  • random (23)
  • Scotland (4)
  • sick (7)
  • Sunday Six (3)
  • The Farm (1)
  • travel (12)
  • tricks (4)
  • tutorial (3)
  • us (153)
  • vacation (19)
  • videos (21)
  • Visitors (2)
  • walking (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (79)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2012 (114)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Stages of a Kiss
      • Seven Months and Sitting
      • Christmas Evening
      • Christmas Morning Catch Up
      • On Jayce: Adnoids, Boots and Canariums
      • Christmas Eve: Hanging Out
      • Christmas Eve Party
      • Favorite
      • Preschool Christmas Program
      • 2011 Highlights
      • New Year Miscellany
  • ►  2011 (142)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2010 (131)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (19)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile